Period: personal conflict essays http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/math-help-online-free/14/ mla format sample see follow https://thembl.org/masters/dissertation-meaning-in-sinhala/60/ cialis new eucha thesis king college london free delivery viagra online source url source go to site http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/forms-of-viagra/68/ the academic papers see follow link inspiration essay go https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/how-to-write-narrative-essays/20/ https://qhrtechnologies.com/dose/viagra-folsom/95/ uc requirements a-g college essay criteria https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/buy-zithromax-without-prescription-overnight/20/ go site health problems writing essay https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/essay-report-teachers-day-celebration/3/ source site thesis statement examples go site sample poetry analysis essay thesis for research paper on sonny's blues levitra adena May – Sep 2019
Client: WF Hann & Sons (HVAC)
Subject: Digital ad campaign rollout
Like so many HVAC companies, they were rooted in traditional media practices and needed to follow the consumer as their media consumption habits migrate to digital content.
Our task was to help our client integrate digital ad services into their marketing mix without increasing their overall ad spend, and without losing their substantial market share.
Our team sat down with the principles of the company to understand their key performance indicators. To learn this, we did the following:
- Reviewed Current ad efforts
- Analyzed past sales zip codes
- Perused first-party CRM data
- Ran online Predictive Audience Model based on client’s targeted audience in specific geo-targeted markets
- Created display ads and Connected TV ads that reflected their targeted audience
- Implemented Keyword Targeting campaign to deliver displays to those who searched client-specific keywords
Client experienced a 30% lift in qualified sales leads and reported a 10% lift in 2019 sales overall while reducing their overall ad spend. The follow were tangible results:
- 30% increase in qualified leads
- 10% sales increase in 2019
- Reduced overall ad spend by 5%
- 50% increase in web traffic in 2019
WF Hann & Sons have committed to continue to integrate their marketing mix to include more digital advertising in 2020.