Period: cialis commercial thunderbird viagra kaufen seri s come si acquista il viagra in farmacia dissertation paper on operations management https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/barnstormers-essay-gatemouths-gator-main-off-prophets-street/22/ can i buy viagra in stores cialis lakeland north georgetown law admissions essay suddenlink_crestor lawsuit_crooks_st lousi mo https://njsora.us/annotated/animals-used-for-clothing-essay-topics/29/ go to site https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/can-you-take-viagra-and-prednisone/14/ council of graduate schools dissertation award sertoma essay my grandparent essay https://drtracygapin.com/erections/farmacias-que-venden-cialis/25/ enter friendship essays hindi donauradweg wien budapest erfahrungsbericht cialis see url paroxetine 20 mg go to link follow site follow site professional resume writing services in san diego cialis vorkasse autre nom viagra generic viagra amazon click https://campingunlimited.org/dissertation/an-ideal-student-essay-with-quotations/26/ 2010 ap synthesis essay technology May – Sep 2019
Client: WF Hann & Sons (HVAC)
Subject: Digital ad campaign rollout
Like so many HVAC companies, they were rooted in traditional media practices and needed to follow the consumer as their media consumption habits migrate to digital content.
Our task was to help our client integrate digital ad services into their marketing mix without increasing their overall ad spend, and without losing their substantial market share.
Our team sat down with the principles of the company to understand their key performance indicators. To learn this, we did the following:
- Reviewed Current ad efforts
- Analyzed past sales zip codes
- Perused first-party CRM data
- Ran online Predictive Audience Model based on client’s targeted audience in specific geo-targeted markets
- Created display ads and Connected TV ads that reflected their targeted audience
- Implemented Keyword Targeting campaign to deliver displays to those who searched client-specific keywords
Client experienced a 30% lift in qualified sales leads and reported a 10% lift in 2019 sales overall while reducing their overall ad spend. The follow were tangible results:
- 30% increase in qualified leads
- 10% sales increase in 2019
- Reduced overall ad spend by 5%
- 50% increase in web traffic in 2019
WF Hann & Sons have committed to continue to integrate their marketing mix to include more digital advertising in 2020.