Period: iium thesis template https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/what-is-female-viagra/73/ https://heystamford.com/writing/proposed-methodology-for-dissertation/8/ clomid clomiphene combining viagra and cialis thesis on linguistics pdf buy levitra london when will we get generic viagra profile essays on a person check my essay for plagiarism free essays on poetry go https://reprosource.com/hospital/levitra-20mg-tablets-mfg-gsk/72/ https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/popular-course-work-writing-sites-gb/16/ causes side effects viagra go write my coursework uk go here no rx abilify thesis and dissertation free download go here peut on prendre viagra tous les jours follow site enter source url follow url cheap assignment writing service watch viagranplus example of how to write a biography https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/cialis-cost-bangkok/82/ May – Sep 2019
Client: WF Hann & Sons (HVAC)
Subject: Digital ad campaign rollout
Like so many HVAC companies, they were rooted in traditional media practices and needed to follow the consumer as their media consumption habits migrate to digital content.
Our task was to help our client integrate digital ad services into their marketing mix without increasing their overall ad spend, and without losing their substantial market share.
Our team sat down with the principles of the company to understand their key performance indicators. To learn this, we did the following:
- Reviewed Current ad efforts
- Analyzed past sales zip codes
- Perused first-party CRM data
- Ran online Predictive Audience Model based on client’s targeted audience in specific geo-targeted markets
- Created display ads and Connected TV ads that reflected their targeted audience
- Implemented Keyword Targeting campaign to deliver displays to those who searched client-specific keywords
Client experienced a 30% lift in qualified sales leads and reported a 10% lift in 2019 sales overall while reducing their overall ad spend. The follow were tangible results:
- 30% increase in qualified leads
- 10% sales increase in 2019
- Reduced overall ad spend by 5%
- 50% increase in web traffic in 2019
WF Hann & Sons have committed to continue to integrate their marketing mix to include more digital advertising in 2020.