Period: abeewell viagra alternative discount prescription card for levitra science essay contest call me by your name father speech average length of a graduate thesis follow site economics research paper rubric essay spanish gangster https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/critical-essay-question/85/ here enter go here click mr bennett and mrs brown essay virginia woolf medicina pastillas cytotec is viagra tasteless https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/cialis-struthers/96/ thesis about working students dissertation examples pdf good personal statement writing service https://georgehahn.com/playboy/augmentin-875-mg-vs-zpac/15/ enter folate red blood cell essay https://goodbelly.com/rxpack/beli-cialis-di-guardian/32/ is viagra prescription only go site write book critique essay indole-3-carbinol research tamoxifen enter site top rated essay writing services sample statistics projects source site May – Sep 2019
Client: WF Hann & Sons (HVAC)
Subject: Digital ad campaign rollout
Like so many HVAC companies, they were rooted in traditional media practices and needed to follow the consumer as their media consumption habits migrate to digital content.
Our task was to help our client integrate digital ad services into their marketing mix without increasing their overall ad spend, and without losing their substantial market share.
Our team sat down with the principles of the company to understand their key performance indicators. To learn this, we did the following:
- Reviewed Current ad efforts
- Analyzed past sales zip codes
- Perused first-party CRM data
- Ran online Predictive Audience Model based on client’s targeted audience in specific geo-targeted markets
- Created display ads and Connected TV ads that reflected their targeted audience
- Implemented Keyword Targeting campaign to deliver displays to those who searched client-specific keywords
Client experienced a 30% lift in qualified sales leads and reported a 10% lift in 2019 sales overall while reducing their overall ad spend. The follow were tangible results:
- 30% increase in qualified leads
- 10% sales increase in 2019
- Reduced overall ad spend by 5%
- 50% increase in web traffic in 2019
WF Hann & Sons have committed to continue to integrate their marketing mix to include more digital advertising in 2020.