Period: follow link essay on topic an interesting book link words essay follow site go to link follow site http://directory.kean.edu/?writes=short-essays-on-punctuality see url https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/beli-viagra-dimana-ya/10/ thesis on higher education in pakistan branches of government essay essay cinema school essay writers for hire uk go to link kgr 100 nexium compared to prilosec https://ncappa.org/term/essays-written-by-james-baldwin/4/ key concepts writing effective thesis statement go here buy viagra email duree effet viagra https://willherndon.org/pharmaceutical/diflucan-and-gi-symptoms/24/ easybus chester maxalt mlt 5mg https://teamwomenmn.org/formatting/qualities-of-a-good-spouse-essay/23/ https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/automatic-vigilance-hypothesis/28/ personality test essay examples pollution and diseases essay source https://sanctuaryforest.org/prompts/essay-on-sports-i-like/19/ citolpram for sale go to link May – Sep 2019
Client: WF Hann & Sons (HVAC)
Subject: Digital ad campaign rollout
Like so many HVAC companies, they were rooted in traditional media practices and needed to follow the consumer as their media consumption habits migrate to digital content.
Our task was to help our client integrate digital ad services into their marketing mix without increasing their overall ad spend, and without losing their substantial market share.
Our team sat down with the principles of the company to understand their key performance indicators. To learn this, we did the following:
- Reviewed Current ad efforts
- Analyzed past sales zip codes
- Perused first-party CRM data
- Ran online Predictive Audience Model based on client’s targeted audience in specific geo-targeted markets
- Created display ads and Connected TV ads that reflected their targeted audience
- Implemented Keyword Targeting campaign to deliver displays to those who searched client-specific keywords
Client experienced a 30% lift in qualified sales leads and reported a 10% lift in 2019 sales overall while reducing their overall ad spend. The follow were tangible results:
- 30% increase in qualified leads
- 10% sales increase in 2019
- Reduced overall ad spend by 5%
- 50% increase in web traffic in 2019
WF Hann & Sons have committed to continue to integrate their marketing mix to include more digital advertising in 2020.